Committed to weaving together strong communities with stronger connectivity.
The third major telecommunications provider in the Philippines was granted a Certificate of Public Convenience and Necessity by the National Telecommunications Commission in July of 2019.
To reinvent the telecommunications industry by improving the way Filipinos experience connectivity with secure, fast and high value 4G and 5G technologies.
To digitally empower the nation and connect Filipino communities – this is why “telecommunications” to us means TELECOMMUNITY.
The Promise that is DITO
- SUPERIOR Customer Service
- 27MBPS on Year One
- DOUBLE THE SPEED on Year Two
- 84% COVERAGE in Five Years
- 10x Faster
A digital tomorrow with DITO
- MOBILE PREPAID for high value for money
- MOBILE POSTPAID for top notch user satisfaction
- DATA PRODUCTS & SERVICES for world class connectivity
- The first domestic and international phone and video calls were made in March 2020, two months ahead of schedule and despite the global pandemic.
- 1,300 base stations are currently being constructed with more than 300 already on air. This is on top of the number of towers being constructed by our ITCs.
- The DITO core network is in place and continues to be enhanced and reinforced.
- Manpower ramp up, from 100 employees at the start to more than 300 and counting!
- Preparations are underway for the Friendly User Test this 4th Quarter of 2020
- DITO Telecommunity is scheduled to launch by March 2021.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
We’ve put together answers to several FAQs about DITO Telecommunity. If you need further assistance, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]
I own a land that I want to recommend as a site for DITO. How can I apply? We have specific guidelines and policies on site acquisition or land rentals. Click here to find out more.
What is the latest news with DITO Telecommunity?
1. In March of 2020, DITO successfully made its first phone and video calls to various partner vendors in North Luzon, the National Capital Region, South Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao, as well as in Hong Kong and China. This is two-months ahead of the government-mandated schedule of May 2020. The successful calls made last March signifies that the DITO Core Network is in place.
2. As of September 13, 2020, DITO has completed 859 towers out of the 1,300 targets.
3. DITO estimates that over 37% of the population will be covered by 1,300 towers to be built by January 2021.
When is DITO officially launching?
DITO is scheduled to launch by March 2021.
When is the technical audit for DITO?
To ensure that we will have the capability to cover at least 37% of the country with a minimum connection speed of 27mpbs, the Philippine government; through its independent auditors, will be conducting a technical audit on January 2021.
Can I already apply for a DITO plan?
We are still amidst preparations to serve you better, so please stay tuned for now. In the meantime, please feel free to visit our official Facebook page or website for the latest updates on DITO.
Do you have an official Facebook page?
Yes, DITO Telecommunity is our official and Facebook-verified page.
How can I apply for a career with DITO?
Head over to the Life at DITO Facebook page to know more about exciting career opportunities. You may also visit our official JobStreet and LinkedIn pages for more updates.